If you are fond of middle to high-speed motorbikes, then the Hero Xpulse 200 4V is meant for you. It comes under the category of adventure bikes and is quite affordable. You may choose your favourite from the available colour options of the single variant. While you look at the features and process of buying, also look up Xpulse 200 4V insurance online since it is mandatory to have insurance to ride a two-wheeler on Indian roads. Besides, it would save you from financial loss in case of repair due to road accidents. Read on to know more about this bike model.
The Hero XPulse 200 4V got its name due to the use of four-valve per cylinder technology. The previous models had only two valves. Here are the top features of Hero Xpulse 200 4V:
- Available in three colour options
- The 199.6cc BS6 engine can develop a power of 18.8 bhp
- The torque measures 17.35 Nm
- It has an anti-locking braking system
- The bike weighs 158 kg
- The fuel tank has a capacity of 13 litres
- It is BS6-compliant and provides stress-free engine performance even at high speeds
- Other changes include revised switchgear consisting of an integrated starter or engine cut-off button
- You would get better lighting from the LED headlight and better cooling from the seven-fin oil-cooler
- Bluetooth-enabled features and a single-channel ABS
- The bike has 37mm telescopic front forks, rear mono-shock, and petal-type disc brakes
- You will get an optional Rally Kit for the bike. It brings a longer travel suspension, a flat saddle, the knobby-pattern tyres, a new type of side-stand
The awards achieved
Hero XPulse 200 4V, an entry-level adventure bike, has bagged many awards recently. It received the Adventure Motorcycle of the Year and the Two-wheeler of the Year awards. The XPulse 200 4V had to compete against strong rivals like the TVS, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Pulsar 250, and TVS Jupiter to bag the award.
Why is XPulse 200 4V better than the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
The overall features of XPulse score over TVS Apache RTR 200 4V in terms of:
- Wider tyres
- Better ground clearance
- A longer, wider and taller structure
- Higher fuel capacity
- Better mileage
- XPulse also has a better service network when compared
- The bike is easier to handle and suitable for metro or big cities, considering the traffic
- The Apache lacks the presence of a 6th gear, which is the reason why it is not suitable for very long rides
So, if you are looking for good mileage and low maintenance in a bike, then XPulse 200 4V would be a good choice. The bike also scores more in terms of comfort and performance as compared to TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
The Hero Xpulse 200 4V would be a good choice if you are looking for an adventure bike that has all the features of a high-speed touring vehicle and is affordable at the same time. Compared to other bikes in the same category, XPulse scores high in terms of several parameters. However, make sure to buy Hero XPulse 200 4V insurance as soon as you book your bike as it would protect you against heavy financial losses in case of a mishap involving your bike.